– Bored piers and capping beams are all in. – In-ground services installation has commenced. – Vertical strip drains installation between bored…
Rosebank, August 2019
We are pleased to provide the progress achieved on-site to date for Rosebank.
The delivery of the joinery has been delayed and consequently pushed back the construction completion to October 2019.
Current status of works onsite are:
– Internal wall painting is 95% completed
– Electrical works at 60% completion
– Tiling to wet areas at 60% completion
– Floor coverings installation to commence soon
Settlement is anticipated to be triggered sometime in November 2019. Subject to favorable conditions or unforeseen delays.
Please understand that an exact settlement date cannot be provided until the Plan of Subdivision has been registered and the Certificate of Occupancy achieved.
We will continue to provide you with updates of key milestones reached and firming up completion timelines.