Underground electricals – 100% completed Concrete slab 70% completed Termite protection 50% completed Drainage/Plumbing – 40% completed Framing is anticipated to commence…
Eastbridge, June 2020
We are pleased to provide the progress achieved on-site for Eastbridge.
With the colder weather settling in, construction work has not stopped on site.
The team at D5 have made fantastic progress with some of the project milestones to date summarised as below:
- – External claddings, windows and glazing installation is at 100% completion
- – Services rough is at 90% completion
- – Internal plasterboard and fixing installation is at 85% completion
- – Internal doors installation at 65% completion
- – Walk in robes, linen shelves, tiling to bathrooms at 35% completion
- – Kitchen and bathroom joineries are currently in the production process in Italy and due to arrive in the coming months
Construction completion is anticipated to be in early November 2020. We anticipate settlement to take place sometime late Nov to early Dec 2020.
Please note as always timings are always anticipated and an exact settlement date will not be known until the Plan of Subdivision has been registered with the Titles Office and the Certificate of Occupancy achieved, and settlement is called.
It is recommended to commence the finance process now if you require one. Please do not underestimate the amount of time required to complete the finance process to ensure you are organized for a smooth and timely settlement.
The builder, D5 noticed from the CCTV footage that there has been unauthorised site access after hours. For safety reasons, please DO NOT access the site. There are very steep fines in place across Australia for instances where people without the necessary authorisation enter construction sites. If you get caught unsupervised (or worse, get injured) on the site the builder could easily cop a massive fine. If you enter a building site without permission, the builder has the right to remove you.
We are pleased to attached photos taken from the site this week, showing the progress to date.