– Townhouses 8 & 9 are up to the Second-floor frames– Townhouses 10-14 frames have all been completed– Windows have been installed…
Eastbridge, July 2020
We are pleased to provide the progress achieved on-site for Eastbridge.
The following is the progress of the works to date:
The team at D5 have made fantastic progress with some of the project milestones to date summarised as below:
- Rendering to external walls is progressing
- External metal works are underway
- Internal plasterboard installation is completed and painting has commenced
- Internal timber flooring and tiling to balconies have commenced
- Walk-in robes, linen shelves, tiling to bathrooms is still progressing
- Bathroom fittings installation is underway
We have been advised by the builder that their door supplier has concerns regarding dark coloured doors being more susceptible to warping due to heat absorption. D5 has recommended changing the colour to a light grey which has the recommended light reflectance value.
We will be adopting D5’s proposal for this alternative colour so that a warranty for the doors will be guaranteed.
We note that this change will be different to the artist’s impression of the front entrance door which has been shown in black.
Please let us know should you have any concerns with this change.
Construction completion is still anticipated to be in early November 2020.
We anticipate settlement to take place sometime late Nov to early Dec 2020.
Please note as always timings are always anticipated and an exact settlement date will not be known until the Plan of Subdivision has been registered with the Titles Office and the Certificate of Occupancy achieved, and settlement is called.
We are pleased to attached photos taken from the site this week, showing the progress to date.